The explosive David Beckham emails. https://t.co/KFVCrTezan— Business Insider UK (@BIUK) February 4, 2017
* Annoyed that he hasn't been offered the honour of knighthood, despite already receiving an OBE
* Calls the honours committie a "bunch of c***s"
* Backed stay in the Scottish Independence referendum, because he thought it would boost his chances of receiving the knighthood offer
* Tax body HRMC had reportedly placed a flag on him, which may have affected his chances
* Was asked to attend a Spanish sports award ceremony last year and replied to the invite with "unless its a knighthood, f*** off"
* Demanded UNICEF cover business costs for a charity work trip
* Reluctant to contribute his own funds to UNICEF
* Mostly did charity work to help with his image
( update: david's rep respondsCollapse )
source source source
does this count as a #DavidBeckhamIsOverParty?