https://t.co/F7dYpaMaaM Robin Thicke served restraining order, can't go near ex, son— The Page (@_ThePage) January 26, 2017
follow up to these posts here and here
- Robin Thicke has been barred from going near Paula Patton, their son Julian and Paula's mom after a Los Angeles judge issued a restraining order against the singer
- The judge temporary 'removed Thicke's custody of the young boy, Julian, on Thursday and approved a domestic violence restraining order requested by Patton' after both Patton and Thicke came to court today (1/26) to 'ask for complete custody of Julian'
- Meanwhile Thicke's attorneys claims the L.A. DCFS is investigating Patton for 'emotional abuse' with Thicke filing a declaration stating that DCFS 'informed him they're closing their investigation regarding the alleged spanking, deeming the claims "unfounded"'
- Previously Thicke has said he has lightly spanked his son Julian saying in court documents, "On a very rare occasion and only as a last resort, I will use light spanking, but it is consistent with the law - open hand on the butt"
Paula Patton Claims Robin Thicke Physically Abused Her https://t.co/rURDz09dQz— TMZ (@TMZ) January 26, 2017
- According to her declaration she filed in support of her domestic violence restraining order, Paula claims Robin hit her with a closed fist to her upper body during the Cannes Film Festival (in May 2013) after they got into a argument
- She also states 'the straw that broke the camel's back in their marriage' was while filming Warcraft in Feb. 2013, Robin and Julian stayed with her. Robin was supposed to take care of Julian but early in the morning [Robin] began 'screaming in front of them that he wanted to "f***ing sleep ... Who do you f***ing think you are not letting me sleep!" '
- She also claims he has a serious cocaine problem and was cheating her during their marriage
- A source close to Robin says: "If these multi-year-old allegations were true, why is she only raising them now in the midst of a custody dispute where she's the only one violating the judge by denying Robin access to the boy?"