Celebrity sex robots will soon be a reality https://t.co/qHBuqC3YrZ— The Independent (@Independent) December 19, 2016
- AbyssCreations, a company that has created realistic sex dolls for 20 years, have plans to release new models with a pulse and "warm, life-like genitalia" in 2017.
- Orders would be made by customers of their celebrity crush.
- Celebrities could license their image to the robot manufacturers.
- These robots will be designed to mimic the celebrities' behavior. So if any of you wanted an Adele sex robot, you would get her famous cackle.
- You will recall in an earlier post, a Scarlett Johansson robot was purchased by a "super fan" (eek). Not only did it look as souless and empty as it was, it could respond to compliments with a smile and/or giggle.