Kris Jenner & the Kardashians are doing "damage control" after Blac Chyna lawsuit drama https://t.co/8VzZwWaNa4— HollywoodLife (@HollywoodLife) December 9, 2016
- The Kardashians are doing damage control today after a story came out that the family was trying to block Blac Chyna from trademarking 'Angela Renee Kardashian' ahead of her wedding to Rob.
- Kris Jenner has already reached out to Chyna and told her this was all a misunderstanding.
- The family's patent's are litigated by a private firm who patrol documents using any form of 'Kardashian' and file countersuits against them in order to protect the Kardashian's best interest.
- The source told Hollywood Life that the law firm had no clue who Angela Renee White (BC's maiden name) was and filed off their usual letter about anyone trying to use the family's name would damage the family's prestigious brand.
- Kris, Kim, Khloe and Kourtney had no such info of the trademark being blocked or the lawsuit.
I knew this was all BS