- He has to get a new tattoo because he lost a bet with Leonardo DiCaprio. The tattoo will say "Leo knows everything".
- He ate four pizzas during the interview.
- The interviewer saw the first episode of Taboo and says it's "seedy, gritty, knotty and complex".
- This guy interviewed him before and they were supposed to go to a shooting range, but Tom took him to a paint-your-own-pottery shop.
- Talks about filming The Revenant: At the time it was aarararaghgh" — he makes a noise like a fatally wounded buffalo — "never ending! The Forevernant. It went on forever and it was confusing. The Forever-and-evernant! It was never-ending, confusion, chaos, none of us were in any form of control, we were being controlled, you know? And that was frustrating and stressful."
- On Oscars: "On the TV coverage, Rylance appeared to say something to Hardy as he walked up to the stage; I ask Hardy if he remembers what it was. "I think he said, 'Fucking amateur.' Hur hur! Or, 'This is how it's done.' Hur! I can't remember. But it was just amazing to be there."