- His memoir is a depiction of living in South Africa both under and after apartheid.
- Wasn't allowed to play outside as a kid since his mother could be arrested for having a relationship with a white man.
- Talks about growing up lonely and an outsider.
- Thinks that racism is so blatant in SA that nobody can deny it while it's written in the American system but many Americans are still convinced there's no problem.
- Thinks everyone lives in a bubble thanks to social media and that truth is only regarded as one of several opinions.
- Was surprised by the backlash from liberals who wanted him to go back to Africa.
Source: 1 2
What do you think of Trevor's version of The Daily Show?