- Speaking about a previous relationship and the meaning behind her "Papi Pacify" music video, she says: "In the relationship I couldn't communicate. The person I was with was stopping me from explaining how I felt. So the physical manifestation is someone putting their hand in your mouth. But there's an element, too, of liking that as well. It's messed up. It's addictive."
- She thinks the images in the video are "violent", yet "beautiful."
- "It's kind of sexy, like emotional abuse can be tender. That's why it's messed up. If you are in an emotionally abusive relationship, it can be tender, that's why you stay. And you stay because there's a poorly part of your mind that likes it."
- On astrology and her new project based around it: "The stars are an alphabet to a whole language we haven’t even discovered yet. [The project] is based on your Saturn Return. It happens when you’re around 27 to 31. Have you noticed a lot of people do well in their careers when they get to 27, or that something happens? It’s like this sudden awakening that you get. All the little seeds that you’ve been planting, good or bad, come together."
- According to her, the Saturn Return is responsible for the 27 Club: "That’s not a coincidence that all these amazing artists die when they are 27. It's scientific".
FKA twigs covers the latest issue of Evening Standard Magazine. pic.twitter.com/WYPQszjlpF— FKA twigs Updates (@twigsupdates) October 27, 2016
this fka twigs interview is HILARIOUS pic.twitter.com/wTXbB3f9vB— spook me daddy (@post_prufrock) October 27, 2016
source 1 2 3 4 5 6