- In a recent radio interview, Salma Hayek shared her own experiences with Donald Trump
- Hayek said that Trump got her number and invited her out
- She told him she had a boyfriend but even if she hadn't she wouldn't go out with him
- Shortly afterwards the National Enquirer ran a story about Trump not considering Hayek dating material because she's "too short". Hayek believes this story was planted by Trump in an act of petty revenge
- Hayek is a Hillary supporter and has spoken out against Trump repeatedly
- After Trump's 9/11 mistake, she tweeted: I am a dyslexic Mexican and English is my second language, however even I do not confuse 7/11 with 9/11.
Source: 1 2 3
No ulterior motives for that gif. None whatsoever.