- Colleen always imagined the show going in that direction and she's glad that Netflix let her go there.
- She knows that it was a big risk because people have never seen this side of Miranda.
- The last scene of the finale has been in her head since she started playing Miranda eight years ago.
- A lot of stories that happened on the show were inspired by things that have happened to her.
- Colleen did a viewing party with her brother Chris, who created, wrote and produced the show with her, and Francesca Reale, who plays Emily, [Spoiler (click to open)]Miranda's little sister, on Haters Back Off.
- Colleen and Angela Kinsey hang out and play some game.
- Colleen and Chris talk about the show.
sources: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
This show went from a comedy to a dramedy so fast with that finale. That last scene between Miranda and her mom was gold and gave me all the feels. I hope it gets renewed for a second season.