So about a year ago I made a ''ONTD Original: 10 best (girl group) debuts'' so I decided to make another one but instead with ''best'' I chose ''worst'' and ofc people have different opinions about what a bad song is but here are my list of (top) 10 worst kpop debuts. And just like the best list I only have girl groups because I don't listen to boy groups.
And oh, I decided to only include groups that have had a career after their first comeback, because in the past couple of years so many groups have debut and then we haven't really ever heard about them ever again (or the have one more comeback and then they disband).
Girl`s Day - Tilting my head
Latest Comeback Song: Ring My Bell
-Debut with five members Jihae, Jisun, Jiin, Sojin, and Minah, only two month after their debut Jiin & Jisun left the group and was replaced with Hyeri & Yuna. In 2012 Jihae also left the group and Girl's Day are now staying as a four members girl group.
- Won the MAMA award for ''Best Dance Performance by a Female Group'' in 2014.
Stellar - Rocket Girl
Latest Comeback Song: Crying
- Stellar debut with Ga-young, Jeon-youl, Lee-seul & JoA. In 2012 JoA and Lee-seul left the group and was replaced by two new members Min-hee and Hyo-eun.
- On February 12, 2014, Stellar released their first extended play Marionette. The group received criticism for their "stripping game" promotional material, which involved fans having to "like" posts on Stellar's official Facebook page to reveal photos of the members' body parts
Dalshabet - Supa Dupa Diva
Latest Comeback Song: FRI. SAT. SUN.
- Debut as a six member group Viki, Kaeun, Jiyul, Subin, Ah Young & Serri. In 2012 member Viki was the first one to leave the group, Kaeun & Jiyul left in 2015 after their contracts expired. Member Woohee was added to the group after Viki left.
- Won the 26th Golden Disk Awards - Rookie Award in 2012.
BESTie - Pitapat
Latest Comeback Song: Excuse Me
- Not much to say about this group..the won the Golden Disc Awards - Next Generation Award in 2015.
9Muses - No Playboy
Latest Comeback Song: Hurt Locker
- This group have had so many members added and members leaving so I'm just gonna post this photo from wiki showing their member timeline.
ChoColat - Syndrome
Latest Comeback Song: Black Tinkerbell
- Wanted to go by the name ''Chocolate'' but there was already a group with that name so the went with ''ChoColat'' instead.
- Was the first k-pop group to have mix-raced members.
- Even though the haven't made an official statement that they have disbanded, the group haven't had a comeback for three years so we can probably just assume they have.
TAHITI - Tonight
Latest Comeback Song: The Secret
- About three month after their debut members Ye Eun, Dasom, and EJ left the group and was replaced with Jinhee,Miso and Ari. Member Jungbin has not participating with the group since 2013 and in 2014 the group got a new member Jerry.
Brave Girls - So Sexy
Latest Comeback Song: Yoo-hoo
- Debut as a five member girl group.
- After having a two year long hiatus the group came back with five new member and only two original members.
- Won the 19th Korea Culture Entertainment Awards - Rookie of the Year award in 2011.
GLAM - Party
Latest Comeback Song: In Front of the Mirror
- Debut as a five member group, Park Jiyeon, Zinni, Dahee, Miso & Trinity who left the group in 2014.
- On September 2, 2014, the actor Lee Byung-hun made a report at Gangnam Police Station claiming that two women were blackmailing him by using a compromising video as leverage. Dahee and model Lee Ji-yeon were identified and they have since admitted to blackmailing the actor. The final trial was held at the Seoul District Court on January 15, 2015, and Dahee was sentenced to one year in prison until Lee Byung-hun released her before leaving for the U.S. on March 20. On January 14, the company confirmed the contracts of the members ended at the end of 2014 and the members decided to go their separate ways
COSMIC GIRLS - Catch Me / Mo Mo Mo
Latest Comeback Song: Secret
- This group haven't been around for that long so there is nothing to add here.