EXCLUSIVE!— Radar Online (@radar_online) October 11, 2016
Explosive Police Video INSIDE Kim's Paris Hotel After $10M Heist Punches MAJOR Holes In Official Story! https://t.co/HFd3UZnXZU
Radar Online somehow got ahold of a video that shows Kim inside her apartment after the police arrive. For some reason Radar takes this as being EXPLOSIVE NEWS that Kim faked the whole thing. Here's why they think that:
- 3 and a half min video from inside the apartment in the aftermath
- In the video, Kim is off to the side, bundled up and sitting in a chair, calmly Facetiming with someone while police do their thing
- If her phones were stolen, then how is she Facetiming!!! [Uh...maybe she's using her sisters' phone from them returning? Or the bodyguard since he arrived before police???]
- Her wrists have no marks on them, which RO thinks is shady since her hands were bound. They claim they had one of their reporters be bound and escape the bindings and they had immediate bruises, so clearly Kim is a liar!!!
- Apparently there is no damage or forced entry. [But...the concierge let them in??? Why would they have to cause damage?]
“The video accompanying this article has been removed because of a legal threat from Kim Kardashian, and the article revised accordingly. We do not believe, however, that either the video or the article accuse Ms. Kardashian of “faking” the Paris robbery, as her attorneys have claimed, and which we did not intend. Rather, they raise legitimate questions about the events at issue, questions which many media outlets and many other people have also raised. We apologize to Ms. Kardashian for any implication otherwise.”
Refinery29 goes in to defend Kim.
source source source
Radar is a mess for this, and even worse for acting like their article wasn't throwing around accusations. They ain't shit.