- While in Rio covering the Olympics, Billy Bush apparently bragged to NBC staffers that he had a tape of Trump "being a real dog"
- This then prompted staffers to start going through their archives.
- A source says Bush may have violated the "morality clause" of his contract.
- Source says he either didn't report the tape to execs because he didn't remember the full extent of the conversation he had with Trump or because he knew it made him look bad.
- NBC is investigating any possible workplace sexual harassment by Bush.
- The women of the Today show apparently revolted and made sure he was suspended. Kathie Lee Gifford, a source says, "has Jesus in her life and feels this is just not right"