That's Ren & Stimpy. They're way existential. (flyingpigs_live) wrote in ohnotheydidnt,
That's Ren & Stimpy. They're way existential.
flyingpigs_live
ohnotheydidnt

Queen Carrie Fisher says Drumpf's sniffles are "absolutely" a cocaine thing



Space mom accused Drumpf of being a coke addict when a fan asked her about the sniffling on Twitter.

“Tell me something about that sniffle...coke head or no?” the fan tweeted.

"I'm an expert & ABSOLUTELY" the former cocaine addict but now actual inspirational queen answered.


Trump spent 95% of the second debate sniffling and the other 5% complaining how the world is against him.





if carrie fisher says it, it must be true

Source and the tweet
Tags: actor / actress, donald trump, drugs / alcohol, politics, star wars
Subscribe

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 251 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →