- Disney is moving forward with Enchanted sequel titled "Disenchanted".
- Disenchanted will be set 10 years after the first movie, with Giselle finding herself questioning her happily-ever-after life and accidentally triggering events that make everyone's lives turn upside down in both the real world and in the animated kingdom of Andalasia.
- Disney plans to begin production before summer 2017.
- None of the original cast has "officially" signed on to return.
- Adam Shankman (Hairspray, Rock of Ages) is in negotiations to direct.