- Launches on October 19th.
- TCM and Criterion joined forces to create a streaming service that will include arthouse, indie, foreign, and cult films as well as extensive bonus content, filmmaker interviews, and rare footage.
- Hulu will no longer have access to Criterion's collection.
Three types of subscriptions:
1. Basic service for $6.99 a month features all the TCM streaming titles plus extras, original pieces, and interviews.
2. The middle tier for $10.99 a month is everything in the basic, plus the entire Criterion Collection streaming library and special features, plus channel-exclusive content like master classes, filmmaker profiles, guest-curated playlists, and more.
3. The final tier is an annual subscription for $99 a year.