* Robert Brown, Millie's dad, has asked for $100,000 up front in order for an agency to have "the privilege" of signing his 12-year-old daughter.
* This is a big no-no, since agencies don't pay their actors, they take a percentage (usually 10%) of their pay for getting them work.
* Several major agencies have been fighting to sign Millie after her breakout role on Stranger Things. Her dad has made the demand to at least five different agencies.
* A rep for the Brown family confirmed the demand, but claims it was from bad advice from someone outside the industry said "in jest." Millie's manager says she was unaware of the requests Millie's father has been making.
* Robert recently gave an interview to the Daily Mail, recounting how the family was broke and "risked it all" to make Millie a star.