'Alias' premiered on ABC 15 years ago today (yesterday, actually). EW listed the shows' top 10 twists
3. "For starters, my name isn’t Michael Vaughn" (Season 4, Episode 22)
Syd and Vaughn are all happy and in love, on their way to Santa Barbara, planning their wedding when he decides to confess that his name isn't even Michael Vaughn. Then there's a car crash and season ends.
2. "You’ve been missing for almost two years" (Season 2, Episode 22)
Sydney wakes up in Hong Kong and finds out she had been missing for almost two years.
1. "Francie doesn’t like coffee ice cream" (Season 2, Episode 22)
Sydney finally realizes Francie was replaced by genetic double Allison after Will left her a voicemail.
'Conviction' Star Merrin Dungey Looks Back on Alias 15 Years Later
- Favorite line from the show was “Francie doesn’t like coffee ice cream”
- Doesn’t like coffee ice cream either
- Francie was boring and was glad she died because it then gave her an opportunity to wear and do fun things.
- Also talks about working in Once Upon a Time and Conviction
3. "Phase One" Season 2, Episode 13
It was the Superbowl episode, with the takedown of SD-6 and Sydney & Vaughn's first kiss
2. "Truth Be Told" Season 1, Episode 1
Sydney reveals her secret to her fiancé. Finds out her father also works for SD-6 and that the group is not part of the CIA, but actually an enemy of the United States.
1. "The Telling" Season 2, Episode 22
Includes two of the top 3 plot twists mentioned above, plus an Irina confrontation.
source 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9