- Ladies and gentlemen, take note: playing hard to get REALLY worked in Craig's favor.
- Despite looking like a cliff slowly crumbling into the sea, Craig has won over the Sony executives so thoroughly they can't imagine a future without him.
- They are said to adore him so much that "the idea of losing him [...] is not an option."
- Sony want to give Craig a pay raise so he'll do two more Bond movies.
- The actor had to make due with a trifling $65m salary for 'Spectre', which we can all agree is barely worth getting up for each morning.
- The movies would be shot back-to-back. Sam Mendes wouldn't return.
- Previous reports that Craig would "rather slash his own wrists than do another Bond movie" were apparently greatly exaggerated.
And none for you, Tom Hiddleston.