Chris Brown Accuser -- Text Vowing to 'Set Him Up' ... Authenticity in Question https://t.co/UjCGLaL7gN— TMZ (@TMZ) September 1, 2016
- TMZ is reporting that Baylee Curran, the girl Chris Brown allegedly pulled a gun out on, allegedly texted a friend vowing to set Chris Brown up.
- The text reads: "Hey safari don't you know this freak Chris brown is kicking me out of his house because I called his friend jewelry fake can you come get me my Uber is messing up if not I'm going to set him up and call the cops and say that he tried to shoot me and that will teach him a lesson I'm going to set his ass up. Lol come get me."
- Chris Brown's lawyer Mark Gerragos is trying to authenticate the text.
- TMZ spoke to the friend in question that Baylee didn't text him and hasn't spoken to her in over a year because SHE STOLE HIS ROLEX IN 2015.
- Baylee denies the text and the theft of the rolex.
Chris Brown Alleged Accuser -- Texts Friend ... 'This Motha******'s About To Go Down' (TMZ LIVE VIDEO) https://t.co/x9DkkcDTak— TMZ (@TMZ) September 1, 2016
- The friend of Baylee Curran who picked her up after Chris Brown allegedly pulled a gun on her spoke to TMZ Live today.
- In the video above, Christian Bonilla (the friend), states that he brought her to the party but left early. She later texted him asking for a ride home and then said "this motherfucker is going down".
- Christian said Baylee has an angry side and she's not one to make mad.
Between this info and the report that she's wanted for grand larceny in NYC, I'm thinking there is far more to the situation than is being told.