- Confirms they filmed so much more Harley/Joker scenes, but thinks they were cut so the story could focus on the Enchantress/June Moone's story and goals (lmao u sure...)
- “They probably realized that the emotional through-line of the story had to be the mission that we were on, and explaining the Enchantress’ position and all that kind of stuff."
- "The (Harley/Joker) backstory stuff, though it’s magic and some of the stuff we shot was insane, they are flashbacks. So there’s a lot, but it just didn’t make sense to confuse the present storyline to incorporate all that.”
- Margot also mentioned she's still trying to make a Harley movie happen.
- Mentions the intensive rehearsals they had with director, David Ayer and what they included.
source + gifs
I really hope she keeps talking about how Harley IS abused and tortured by him...