f k a (fka) wrote in ohnotheydidnt,
f k a
fka
ohnotheydidnt

Wendy Williams: "Britney Spears doesn't have the best judgment when it comes to a lot of things."



Wendy Williams commented on rumors that Britney Spears would be the next Bachelorette.

Wendy said that Flava Flav and Bret Michaels weren't really looking for love when they did their reality shows, but she says that Britney is naive enough to actually think she'll find a husband on a dating show.

Wendy also said that Britney is very vulnerable and that men would probably take advantage of her and only use her for her fame and money.

Wendy says that only 20% of guys in the world would fall in love with Britney for her personality, while the other 80% would take advantage of her.

Wendy Williams said that Britney doesn't have the best judgment when it comes to a lot of things.

She continued, saying that although a lot of people have slipped up in life, they haven't shaved their heads or attacked cars with umbrellas.

Source: YouTube

How good is your judgment?
Tags: britney spears, the bachelor / bachelorette (abc), wendy williams
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 55 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →