At the Saturn Awards yesterday, Bryan Fuller answered a few questions about what the new Star Trek CBS All Access show will look like.
It's a very boring interview, but here are some details he shares:
- There will be 13 episodes
- Episode length will be flexible, but longer than 30 minutes for sure
- More info will start to be revealed around SDCC time
- He has been meeting with actors
- No directors have been hired yet
- The plot will be one story over 13 episodes
- Shooting will run from September to March
ONTD, what's your favorite Star Trek show? Mine is Voyager.