Chris Brown -- Manager Sues ... Chris Beat Me to a Pulp https://t.co/LEhDyrq8m5— TMZ (@TMZ) June 24, 2016
- Chris Brown hired Mike G to rehab his image after he beat Rihanna and help keep him out of debt and off drugs
- Mike G says things turned bad last month when Chris beat him so badly he landed in the emergency room
- Mike G says Chris had no remorse and bragged about his beating to friends, on social media, and threatened tour workers that he'd beat them too if they got out of line
- Mike's attorney, Patty Glaser, says they tried everything to settle this non publicly to protect Chris, but he has been "his own worst enemy"
- Chris claimed on instagram that this isn't true and he fired Mike G for stealing money from him. Patty says that's not true and they'll add defamation to the law suit