- Warner Brothers, the company that produces hit talk show The Real, has threatened Tamar Braxton and her husband, famed music manager and former EP of The Real, Vincent Herbert, with a defamation lawsuit.
- They claim that the episode of WEtv's Braxton Family Values that aired last night, Thursday, June 2nd, was completely staged in order to gain sympathy for her firing.
- Warner Brother's alleges that Vincent knew about Tamar's firing 2 weeks prior to the news breaking and he just chose to not tell her.
- Warner Brothers fired Vincent as an Executive producer because he never did any work for the show, but, was a package deal for his wife.
- Warner Brothers had every intention of picking up Tamar's contract for a third season (promos and photoshoots had been shot featuring her) but since Vincent is Tamar's manager, he refused to allow higherups to talk to her.
- Warner Brothers also says they have several videos of Tamar cussing out the Executive Producer of the show and other staff.
- Warner Brothers says the episode of BFV violated Tamar's non-disclosure agreement with The Real AND she has a non-compete clause, so her deal with Steve Harvey for her own talk show may be in jeopardy.
Tamar continues being messy as hell and getting caught out here...