Amber Heard -- 'Ear-Witnesses' Says She's a Liar ... Johnny Wasn't Near Her https://t.co/DIwjZ9v1BB— TMZ (@TMZ) May 31, 2016
- According to TMZ, two security guards of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are going to testify in the restraining order trial next month to disprove Amber's allegations.
- The guards allegedly were in the entryway of the apartment shared by Johnny and Amber when Amber screamed: "Stop hitting me!"
- Within seconds, the guards stormed the inside of the apartment, which has an open floor plan, and saw Johnny in the kitchen, 20 feet away from Amber who was sitting on the couch in the living room.
- Guards will also claim that throughout the marriage, Amber was the one who screamed, threw bottles, and charged at Johnny to the point that they had to frequently pull Amber off Johnny.
- The guards will also support what cops who responded to Amber's 911 call reported: Amber had no visible injuries and nothing was amiss inside the apartment.