Their May-December marriage was on the rocks after just three months https://t.co/7luGC3hYwn— Page Six (@PageSix) May 27, 2016
- Marriage was already on the rocks after 3 months but they decided to stay married to avoid the shame of a short lived marriage.
- Reclusive Johnny got sick of Amber's obsession with Hollywood.
- Amber's close friendship with photographer Io Tillett Wright also proved to be an issue.
- Io was staying in Johnny's guest house and had to move out once Johnny felt uncomfortable that bisexual Amber was spending too much time with Io.
- Johnny required Amber to travel with him during location shoots and Amber had to distance herself from lesbian friends.
- The Aussie dog debacle didn't help as it was Amber's fault, bringing Pistol and Boo, which ultimately made Johnny look stupid.
- Johnny is looking his age and Amber is questioning why she is with an old man who used to look like Johnny Depp.
Johnny Depp has also released a statement on his divorce:
“Given the brevity of this marriage and the most recent and tragic loss of his mother, Johnny will not respond to any of the salacious false stories, gossip, misinformation and lies about his personal life. Hopefully the dissolution of this short marriage will be resolved quickly.”