In the interview she says:
- Her character in Suicide Squad is Dr. June Moone, a shy scientist in a tightly buttoned suit; by night, she morphs into the wildly seductive Enchantress.
- For her audition she read a scene from Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? and David Ayers talked to her about addiction and mental illness before she got the part.
- Says growing up she didn't feel like there were that many female superheroes, apart from Wonder Woman, but that she wasn't into running around in a bikini so instead she'd dress up as male superheroes.
- “More is known about my life than the lives of the characters I play. My plan is to reverse that.”
- Stans the movie Carol
- Talks about some of her childhood memories.
Sources: more pictures at the link in the Tweet, Video