- Davis's inspiration for the Geena Davis Institute came from noticing a lack of female representation in children's media when her daughter was a toddler
- Watson noted the growing up both her school and the Harry Potter sets were 2/3 boys and men and 1/3 women
- Davis about female representation in media: "If they see it, they can be it."
- Watson: "I'm always convinced that the reason that I didn't take as many politics or history classes is because I just didn't see any women."
- Davis' feminist role model was a worldly aunt
- Davis is currently working on a pilot based on "The Exorcist" and is trying to launch a film festival based around women filmmakers
- Davis' favorite quote: "If a person can do it, I can do it."