- Kristin Cavallari, a known anti-vaccine supporter, was featured on a People magazine article.
- People published Kristin's recipe of "organic" infant formula with goats’ milk powder as the main ingredient.
- She developed the formula with husband, Chicago Bears quarterback, Jay Cutler.
- Doctors, however, don’t recommend goats milk for babies under a year old especially the unpasteurized variety as it has been attributed to cause abnormalities, anemia, allergic reactions including life-threatening shock and infections when given to infants.
- People has since deleted the article.