- The show started filming two week ago when she wrapped up her Las Vegas show, and will show her on tour in Europe and South Africa (that starts tonight) as well as her wedding planning!
- The wedding is supposed to be this spring (no date has been set)
- She doesn't like that it's called a reality show, just wants to show more about her personality
- Each episode will be an hour long, and is set to be shown this year, possibly late summer
- She said she will NOT be showing her twins, Morrocan and Monroe, even if there may be a few cute moments
- She also says fiancé James Packer will not be making an appearance
- The Show is being produced by Bunim/Murray productions, same people who produce I Am Cait, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, and The Real World
Are you ready ONTD?!