Tinashe revealed her four-step guide to a perfectly chiseled six-pack to the New York Post!
- 10 minutes of crunches: Doing situps morning, noon and night isn’t the best approach. “You have to build up slowly,” says Tinashe.
- Dance: Make your workout session a fun time so you will stick to it. Use the opportunity to improve your moves. “It can be anything — hip-hop, salsa, ballet... Just keep your body in motion for around 45 minutes to an hour.”
- Run: “People underestimate the overall effects of running on your body,” Tinashe says. “Bursts of high-intensity running or [running] uphill are best.”
- Apples: Eating right while on the move is tough but Tinashe has the answer. “I’m a big fan of apples with a little bit of peanut butter,” she says. “It’s quick, convenient and you can get both of those things pretty much everywhere.”
Tinashe talked about when is her upcoming album "Joyride" being released, during an interview to Hartford Courant:
- "Initially, when the tour was booked, it was with the intention of the album being out at this point. Delays happen all the time. I don't think it's very surprising in the music industry to have an album release pushed back. I've decided to change my attitude, as far as touring is concerned, and look at it more as a chance to promote the album and get people excited and play the new music and reconnect with my fans. Obviously, when the album does come out, I hope to do more shows and another leg of the tour, to continue to build and grow."
source 1, 2