- Caleb Reynolds, of Big Brother fame, had to be medically evacuated by helicopter on last night's episode of Survivor: Kaoh Rong, due to heat exhaustion.
- He's okay now but spent 5 days in ICU.
- Caleb had actually been likable on Survivor, mostly due to his bromance with KING TAI
- Two other contestants collapsed during the same challenge.
- The medical staff were overwhelmed, so more than 70 crew members had to break the fourth wall to help out with ice, water, and umbrellas.
- Recent seasons of Survivor have rarely focused on the "survival" aspect of the show, but the elements were so hard on the contestants this season that they have no choice. Rumour has it that there will be more evacuations.
Will post international link in comments
- First person falls ill at 7:00 mark, shit really starts to go down at 11:30