- Priyanka Chopra is a highly paid Bollywood actress that now stars in ABC's Quantico
- Spent some of her school years in the United States. Her schoolmates would call her "brownie" and "curry" while also telling her to go back to her own country. It was so frightening for her that she'd eat in the bathroom instead of the cafeteria.
- In 2013, Chopra's song "In My city" became the NFL Thursday Night theme and the league received several emails questioning the identity of the "Arab terrorist"
- She was nervous before making her debut stateside with Quantico, because she didn't know if America was ready for her, and also didn't want to play a stereotype.
- On stereotypes she faced before her debut: "I’m not even Indian-American, I’m Indian-Indian. Everybody expected me to have henna and a nose pin and talk in an accent like Apu from The Simpsons."
- Felt it was too early in her US career to jump into the #OscarsSoWhite debate whereas she clarifies she's much more vocal about her opinions in India.