- Says that people were probably tired because its a long night, they clap a lot of people, and she took her time getting to the stage
- Says she WAS applauded for the most part tho (and there is vid evidence of Iñárritu applauding her @ the source)
- Was happier at the Costume Designers Guild anyway because it was filled with her peers
- Was complimented by lots of people on her Immortan Joe jacket which was made of Vegan leather
- I really do think things will all calm down, but the only thing I would like is for my outfit to have a positive effect on what women feel about themselves. You don’t actually have to look like a supermodel to be successful. If that could be a takeaway, I think that would be a good thing. It is really good to have a positive feeling about yourself, because then you can do anything.
What will you wear when you win an Oscar, ONTD?