- Follow-up to this post
- On November 17, Jerry.K replied to San E's "Feminist
" song with diss track “No You Are Not
” on the official YouTube channel of his label Daze Alive.
- Lyrics include: "I’m pretty sure you and I have both read at least one book / But with our outputs being so different, it must be an issue of hardware, right?
" and "There was only one thing you said that was right, we are victims of patriarchy / But you know what’s sad, the people who made the patriarchy are men / Have you ever thought about all the sweet benefits you’ve reaped under it?
- On November 18, female rapper SLEEQ, from Jerry.K's label, replied with her own diss track "Equalist
- Lyrics include: "What you want is / For women to serve in the military, to split the bill on dates / To get rid of the subway seats reserved for pregnant women that only women can use / To get rid of parking lots designated only for women / For couples to split the costs equally when they get married / For women not to hate men, for there to be no reverse discrimination / To shut down Womad, to shut down Megal / For us to believe that you’re a little different / What I want is / For men not to kill women / For men not to rape women / For men not to assault women / For men not to blame the victims as they kill, rape, and assault them / For men not to push women out of the system while telling us to blame the system
- Then, San E replied to Jerry.K with diss track "6.9 cm
", where he calls Jerry.K an "opportunistic bastard
". He also brings up the cancellation of his scheduled performance for an event of yoga wear brand XEXYMIX
- Jerry.K replied that he is not writting a new song in response.( Songs + Full lyricsCollapse )source, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7He also brings up the cancellation of his scheduled performance for an event of yoga wear brand XEXYMIX.
his diss track is embarrassing lmao