- Euron tells Jaime that he wants to marry Cersei and asks him how she likes to be fucked; it's apparently the funniest exchange in the script
- Jon gives Tormund command of Eastwatch by the Sea. Tormund has captured the Brotherhood without Banners and the Hound who have arrived to fight whitewalkers. They tell Jon they want to fight whitewalkers because the Lord of Light has foreseen it or something, so Jon brings them along.
- Cersei reveals to Jaime that she's hired the 20k sellswords from the Golden Company to fight Jon and Dany once they're done fighting the whitewalkers
- Jorah is very grumpy about Jonerys at first because they're flirting and shit; Tyrion notices Jonerys too
- Jon and Jorah end up bonding and Jon cures Jorah of his daddy issues. He tells Jorah he's glad Ned didn't capture and kill him and Jorah is happy too.
- Jon and Gendry bond as well because they're bastards and their dads were BFFs. For some reason, Gendry doesn't mention Arya (OP: smh).
- It is implied that Ellaria is left to starve in the dungeons, Sand Snakes dead, Water Gardens stupid.
- Jon vocally pledges to Dany in the dragonpit and that pisses off Cersei. Dany brings her remaining two dragons to the Dragonpit to intimidate Queen Cersei. But Dany fails to hide from Cersei that one of her dragons got killed and this makes Cersei confident that she can defeat Dany because the dragons aren't invincible.
- Jon initiates boat sex. There's no dialogue from Jon and Dany during this scene and the leaker says it's something that happens naturally and inevitably. There is a montage where Jon and Dany have sex and we hear Sam and Bran discussing Jon's background and we find out Jon's Targaryen name as Jon and Dany are boning. (OP: I hope we find out his name while they climax, for maximum meme value and cheese. Thank you Bran!)
[Spoiler (click to open)]Today's news confirmed that David Bradley who played Walder Frey is returning back to the season, confirming the earlier leak that Arya is going to pull a Red Wedding 2.0 and murder the rest of the Freys by putting on Walder's face.
SOURCE the leaked script pages were leaked on this SOURCE (i'm sorry mods but this subreddit is the original source of these leaks and were leaked by the same user who has been verified at the embedded twitter source)
Uproxx published an article this week pointing out that Andrew Lincoln, the star of televison's highest-rated show, The Walking Dead, was paid $90,000 per episode up until this season - that's roughly half of what Matthew Rhys, the co-lead of the very low-rated FX series The Americans was paid (TWD drew approximately 12 times as many viewers as The Americans during that period). Lincoln's co-star Norman Reedus, who plays fan-favorite Daryl Dixon, was the second-highest-paid actor on the show at $80,000 per episode. That works out to $1.44 million for Lincoln and $1.28 million for Reedus over a 16-episode season.( Read moreCollapse )
George R.R. Martin gave the latest update on 'The Winds of Winter' on his livejournal account.
“Not done yet, but I’ve made progress. But not as much as I hoped a year ago, when I thought to be done by now,” Martin wrote. “I think it will be out this year. (But hey, I thought the same thing last year).”
The plan is to shoot the next two Avengers movies back-to-back. It is rumoured that Dinklage is expected to appear in both of these, however there has been no word from Marvel yet or on who Dinklage could be playing.
Filming for the first movie is expected to start at the end of Feburary in Scotland.