- Patrick Ness, Class' creator told Gaytimes: "When you don’t see yourself on screen, you are harmed (...) And I just thought, when I started writing, that that was never going to happen again, not on my watch."
- Jordan Renzo, one of the lgbt characters has said that he knew bringing gay to the whoverse may raise a bit of controversy but he gave no fucks.
- Class is set in a similar post-acceptance world to the one Teen Wolf built, where gays have been forever and no1curr.
Discussion post! ONTD, did you watch Class? Are you shipping Charlie/Matteusz already? Episode 3 has more of them!
Steve Dillon has passed away at the age of 54. He was known for being the co-creator on Preacher as well as the artist on titles such as Punisher and Hellblazer.
Steve Dillon, comic book artist and Preacher creator, has died: https://t.co/6XeiKcUHKO— People Magazine (@people) October 22, 2016
Source | 1
My newest horror story: Once upon a time there was a man named Donald Trump, and he ran for president. Some people wanted him to win.— Stephen King (@StephenKing) October 21, 2016
( Fan Tweets & VidCollapse )
Sources 1 2 3 4 5 6
Today I am 30... It's kind of crazy to think about. In my 20s I worked, partied my ass off, self destructed, met my wife, she and my good friends and family helped me put myself back together and I had two incredible kids who completely changed my life. In between all of that I met amazing people and had beautiful times with family, friends, and strangers, I got in the best shape of my life in the last year and discovered I could grow a mustache :) My 20s were very busy and far from boring. Let's see what you got 30s. I'm looking forward to it.
( More behind the cutCollapse )
( Some pics of the Outsiders cast at NYCC a couple of weeks backCollapse )
Source 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
Had to throw something together since he's forever and always one of my faves <3 The new season of Outsiders starts on January 2. Thank you for your time!
Sofia Richie & Paris Hilton -- Me and Tobey? ... 'Are You F****** Joking??' (VIDEO) https://t.co/HJrmy5BRLe— TMZ (@TMZ) 20 de outubro de 2016
- Paris is in her 30's and Sofia is 18.
- The paps kept asking if Sofia broke up Tobey Maguire's wedding and if Paris would dj on LiLo's club.
- Paris told them to stop asking Sofia that because it was a bullshit rumour and she was a beautiful & single teenager who didn't give a fuck about them.
Do you think that Paris Hilton keeps herself young by sucking the life force out of lesser party girls, ONTD? TYFYA!
( WHAT SCENE WAS IT???...Collapse )
( + Krysten Ritter reacts...Collapse )
SOURCE 1/ SOURCE 2
What was the most harrowing scene on television for you, ONTD? TYFYA!
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is being developed for TV, a fact you may want to erase from your memory https://t.co/nIs8m0UDo9— Vulture (@vulture) 7 de outubro de 2016
- Charlie Kaufman and Michel Gondry have nothing to do with it.
- The producer of the original film, Steve Golin, is the one to blame.
- Zev Borow, writer of 'Chuck', is probs going to write.
( "Sex And The City 3" is coming...Collapse )
Are you here for any of these projects, ONTD? TYFYA!
He's playing Lenny Shepherd, a guy Esther meets in New York