From the epic supermodel lip-sync session in George Michael's "Freedom, '90" to Kate Moss' turn as a pole dancer for The White Stripes, this is your definitive guide to every model music video cameo, ever.
[5 Chosen @ Random]
4. Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista, Christy Turlington, Cindy Crawford and Tatjana Patitz in George Michael's "Freedom! '90," 1990
The world's biggest supermodels lip synch to the '90s anthem in this David Fincher-lensed clip.
16. Naomi Campbell, Jessica White, Liliana Domínguez, Eugenia Volodina and Omahrya Mota in Jay Z's "Change of Clothes," 2003
Campbell and co. hit the runway for an audience including Pharrell, Kelly Ripa and more.
20. Gemma Ward in John Mayer's "Daughters" 2006
As the titular "daughter" in the brooding song, Ward sings along to the slow tune as Mayer strums his guitar.
24. Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Helena Christensen, Eva Herzigova and Yasmin Le Bon in Duran Duran's "Girl Panic" 2011
The supermodels play the five members of Duran Duran in this chic take on rock star culture. Plus, keep an eye out for a BAZAAR cameo!
31. Joan Smalls, Jourdan Dunn and Chanel Iman in Beyoncé's "Yonce," 2014
Queen Bey has some serious competition next to this triple threat.
The Rest @ The Source