"He'll be head to head. Not head to vag. Unless he wants to risk his life and see."
– Mila Kunis, on her birthing plan with fiancé Ashton Kutcher, to Marie Claire
"He really 'Kanye-d' himself and really doubled down – I'm really just along for the ride!"
– Gabrielle Union, on "groomzilla" fiancé Dwyane Wade taking over wedding planning duties, to PEOPLE
"If I wasn't with my wife and Jonah had lady parts, I would probably ask him out."
– Channing Tatum, on his chemistry with 22 Jump Street costar Jonah Hill, to Entertainment Weekly
"He did play a d–head very well."
– Keira Knightley, on costar Adam Levine's big-screen debut in Begin Again, to Glamour
"You can't hold me down – I'm a wonderful mama."
– Sherri Shepherd, speaking out about her ongoing custody battle, to PEOPLE
"It has its own contract, definitely."
– Game of Thrones star Kit Harington, on the popularity of his luscious locks, on Live! with Kelly and Michael
"Hashtag she said yes!!!"
– Olympic ice dancer Charlie White, who popped the question to fellow medalist Tanith Belbin, on Instagram
"I mentally cut their heads off."
– Kate Hudson, on how she deals with the constant swarm of photographers, to InStyle
"It really should be Decade of Hot Mess."
– Sandra Bullock, on winning the Decade of Hotness trophy, during Spike TV's Guys Choice Awards
"My life has never been this cool."
– Jimmy Fallon, gushing over his TV success and life with daughter Winnie Rose, to PEOPLE
Which celeb has THE BEST quote this week?
Who will be the first to tell Mila that birth plans usually don't go according to plan?
KANYE is such a versatile word. Play KANYE Mad Libs today!
22 Bro Street-- stay until after-after the credits!
Adam Levine on his way to a Dick meeting
Does Sherri know that gravity holds her down?
Kit's Hair's havin' a ton 'o press
Saying HASHTAG audibly kills brain cells
Celebrating Sandra Decadent Decade
Happy Father's Day!
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! :-) xoxoxo