Home town: County Fermanagh
• Given the choice between money and love, he would choose love as he has never had a relationship. He really likes the idea of being in love and 'building something special with the right man'.
• Christopher is a big fan of Katy Hopkins and White Dee. (erm...)
Home town: Glasgow
• She doesn't believe in gay marriage but says she isn't homophobic.
• She has strict and ‘old-fashioned’ views and believes that 'things were better years ago'. She believes in traditional gender roles and feels the '1950s housewife was a better role model'. (bye bitch)
Home town: Bolton
• She hit headlines three years ago when she was involved in a tabloid scandal involving a well-known personality. (Wayne Rooney) She says she doesn't regret her actions, but wishes it hadn't come out in the press where it got blown out of all proportion.
• Helen has very forthright views, and compares herself to Katie Hopkins. She was brought up a Catholic, but doesn't practice now and is strongly against abortion.
Home town: California
• Kimberley has been a Playboy model around the world and has spent time in the Playboy Mansion and was even awarded 'cyber girl of the month' for her unique look.
• She gets on best with lads and claims she'd clash with anyone from Essex.
Home town: Liverpool
• He is very focussed on his image, getting his hair professionally done four times a week, a weekly spray tan and has HD eyebrows which he describes as 'proper massive and razor sharp'.
• He finds it difficult dating. "My problem is that I'm beyond picky, no one is ever good enough for me".
Home town: Hertfordshire
• He also describes himself as 'stereotypically feminine' and 'camp' and says he has often been questioned about his sexuality. However, he has been with his girlfriend for five years.
• He openly admits to wearing makeup including foundation, concealer, eyebrow pencil and sometimes eyeliner.
Home town: Wolverhampton
• She had a promising music career in the early 90s and had a top 10 single with Kylie Minogue.
• Her all-time idol is Maya Angelou whose poetry helped her come to terms with her ethnicity when she was a youth. "Her strong words empower black women and give them a sense of purpose".
Steven (daddy <3)
Home town: Bushey
• Steven is passionate about being successful and is a believer in always trying to be more successful than everybody else.
• His best personality trait is his generosity. "I am extremely generous, spend stupid amounts of money and I'm always the first one at the bar to buy people drinks".
Home town: London
• She doesn't think she has ever been kind to anyone. "I’m known as Cruella Deville", she says.
• Tamara hates vegetarians, animal right activists and women who 'just want to make babies and cook lasagne for their husbands'.
Home town: Brentwood
• If he had to choose between love and money, he'd choose love as it lasts forever. "I'm a secret romantic at heart but sometimes I pretend not to be".
• Although he attends his local gym daily, the only team sport he now plays is 'who can pull the most girls in one night'.
anyone watching it? seems interesting this year!