"I will kiss your tip!"
– Jonah Hill, recalling a rather playful wager with pal Channing Tatum should their 2012 flick 21 Jump Street break $35 million its opening weekend (spoiler: it did!), in GQ magazine
"I was in such bad condition, and I look behind me while I'm puking, and Miley Cyrus is there like, 'Get it together!'"
– Jennifer Lawrence, on her wild night and unexpected encounter with the singer during an Oscars afterparty, on Late Night with Seth Meyers
"My prediction? You're going to have a record deal before this night is over."
– Harry Connick Jr., joking with Ryan Seacrest after the host took the stage to sing a few lines from "Right Here Waiting" with Richard Marx, on American Idol
"I'm kind of a prude."
– Jessica Alba, who didn't always agree with her sex symbol status in her early career, to Entertainment Weekly
"By the power vested in me by ABC, I pronounce you, Andi, the Bachelorette. Congratulations. You may now make out in a hot tub. We have a gift for you. A wheelbarrow full of Purell."
– Jimmy Kimmel, who swore in the newest Bachelorette, Andi Dorfman, with a PEOPLE magazine, on his late-night talk show
"My baby girl! She's healthy and look, she's already applying lipstick #mygirl"
– Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, who posted a sweet sonogram of her unborn daughter, on Instagram
"I kissed f––ing Angelina Jolie. Yes, we had a bit of a snog."
– James McAvoy, on his big-screen smooch with the actress in the 2008 film Wanted, to Details magazine
"It's time to get back. Back to the 'I don't f–– around,' back to the KW basics of take some serious risks, put yourself out there. And just really push it."
– Kate Winslet, on her return to making movies, to Harper's Bazaar
"I look like 300 up front. Turn to the side, I look like a zebra."
– Val Chmerkovskiy, on the illusion of six-pack abs courtesy of body makeup, to PEOPLE
"To make your kids feel safe is everything."
– Drew Barrymore, on creating a happy and stable home life for daughters Olive, 19 months, and Frankie, 4 weeks old, to PEOPLE
Which celeb has THE BEST quote this week?
A promise is a promise, Jonah!
Who knew JLaw was a fan of Andrew W.K.?
One step closer to Seacrest Media Domination
Derek Jeter disagrees with Jessica's Prude Pride stance
The hot tub is a petri dish of bachelorette bacteria
Yay! In utero gender stereotypes!
Angie is ~The one that got away~
Be prepared: Comeback Kate on her way!
Val has learned from the greats, like Mariah
<3 Momma Drew
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! :-) xoxo
Since the polls are still jacked up, I'm considering locking the weekly poll for only me to see the results... then I'd post 'the winner' the following week and unlock the previous poll so you can go back and look. Would that be a good idea? Let me know.