Kimye's much-publicized European wedding extravaganza is fast-approaching - T-4 days! And while the news surrounding the high profile Kardashian-West nuptials has taken on a life of its own (so much so, that Kim practically lost it while refuting rumors on Twitter), there's even more wedding weekend goodness to uncover.
Here, a round-up of all the shenanigans surrounding the Kimmie and Yeezy Paris-meets-Florence (where, um, North was reportedly conceived) blowout bash. From what each guest will get upon arrival to Kim's insanely pricey wedding beauty prep and which family member swears he won't attend, here's what you need to know about Kim Kardashian and Kanye West tying the knot this weekend.
Each guest will receive a private security detail and cell phone.
This definitely beats the reported rumor that Kimye will spend $125,000 on each guest. The personal security and new mobiles are, of course, to ensure privacy, Page Six reports.
And once they arrive in Paris on Friday morning and trash their cell phones, they'll be brunching at Valentino Garavani's chateau and getting a private tour of Versailles.
Oh, and Andre Leon Talley will be in attendance and reporting on the splendid event for Vogue.com, because, why not? According to Page Six, Talley actually requested that Valentino host the event. After they spend time in the famous fashion designer's storied 17th century residence, they'll head over to another timeless landmark - Versailles. While they weren't distinguished enough to hold their nuptials there, the Parisian palace caved in and offered a private after-hours tour for Kimye and their guests.
Next, guests will be flown via private jet to Florence.
The city and reported conception site of dear little Nori has been officially confirmed as the wedding's location. The "I do" will go down in the iconic Fort Belvedere, which reportedly cost $420,000 to rent.
As for Kim's big-day beauty prep, she just spent $500 on a stem cell facial.
And according to a source, she's had her skin rejuvenated with stem cells from marine plants for quite some time: "Kim's longtime aesthetician Louise Deschamps has been giving Kim stem cell facials for years," the source said to Us Weekly. That's a large chump of change to prepare for your big day - even for a Kardashian.
Stepbrother Brody Jenner refuses to attend the wedding.
All because of a pesky plus-one! Bruce Jenner's son, and former cast-member of The Hills says he won't be attending because his girlfriend of seven months, Kaitlynn Carter, wasn't invited. His brother Brandon and wife Leah, who appeared alongside Brody on Keeping Up with the Kardashians, will be attending.
Stay tuned for even more Kimye wedding weekend details as the big day nears!
The big day is almost here. In four days, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian will be exchanging vows abroad, with a big-name designer's custom-made wedding gown hugging the bride's curves and baby North possibly being ring-bearer (just visualizing here, folks). Still, despite shooing away E! cameras for the grand ceremony, much of the event planning has been kept under wraps. Thanks to the internet, there's no need for a VIP invite to know some of the surprises planned for the Kardashian-West nuptials. See what we've learned so far.
1. Italian fashion designer Ermanno Scervino has been helping the couple plan the ceremony [Daily Mail]
2. Kimye will take their wedding guests on a private tour Friday (May 23) of Versailles, where they will say "I Do" [People]
3. No confirmation yet on which designer Kim plucked for her dress (or dresses), but she was spotted rubbing cheeks with Balmain's creative director Olivier Rousteing several weeks ago... [Instagram]
4. You can also reference her March Vogue pictorial for a visual aid [Vogue]
5. Kimye will each be given their personal security while guests will be given special phones "to guarantee more privacy for the guests and wedding celebrations, which will not be filmed for TV" [Page Six]
6. The #worldsmosttalkedaboutcouple could be getting a check from Ray J as a gift [TMZ]
7. Jay Z could be Kanye's best man. But don't expect any Bey-Roll or Instagram flicks of it [Radar Online]
8. Lana Del Rey will be performing at the ceremony [HollywoodLife]
9. But James Franco and Seth Rogen will (unfortunately) be not [HuffPo]
10. Vogue is the only outlet that will be covering Kimye's wedding brunch on Friday, hosted by fashion designer Valentino Garavani at the designer's "magisterial 17th-century residence" [Cosmopolitan]
11. Kanye is "pretty excited, very happy" about his first wedding [La Nazione]
Brody Jenner is a waste of air. No1 curr