"The only thing I love on par with sloths is Brad Pitt."
– Dax Shepard, comparing his admiration for the actor to wife Kristen Bell's obsession with sloths, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
"I've always been known for my boobs, but it pisses me off, because I do also have a great a––!"
– Sofia Vergara, on her best assets, to Women's Health magazine
"A super-sized personality deserves a super-sized cup of joe."
– Lara Spencer, welcoming Michael Strahan to the Good Morning America family, on his debut episode
"It was warm, soft, tender, like a chicken's thigh."
– Rita Ora, describing Zac Efron's physique after ripping off his shirt at the MTV Movie Awards, in a backstage interview
"Alien chic meets mental patient that's just had electroshock therapy."
– Kelly Osbourne, on the inspiration behind her latest hairstyle, to PEOPLE
"I can't do the Twitter thing either. Maybe there is something wrong with me. Maybe I need to be better at saying: 'Check me the f–– out, motherf––ers.'"
– Andrew Garfield, on his inability to self-promote, to The Guardian
"Obviously it's something different and new – I'm not dodging snot rockets from big linemen this time around!"
– Erin Andrews, on how her Dancing with the Stars hosting gig differs from sports reporting, to PEOPLE
"Why am I crying on Oprah?"
– Pharrell Williams, who broke down in tears after watching a clip of fans around the world dancing to his hit song "Happy," on Oprah Prime
"What's a more trailblazing experience than a gorgeous man becoming a movie star?"
– Jonah Hill, presenting Channing Tatum with the Trailblazer Award, at the MTV Movie Awards
"It takes courage to believe the best is yet to come."
– Robin Roberts, on her new outlook on life following two cancer battles, to PEOPLE
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
Sofia wants ass equality
Need a bigger cup to get up that early
Zac: finger lickin' good
Kelly and her adjective overdose
... just you wait, Erin...
Pharrell makes me happy!
Jonah and Channing's bromance
Fuck You, cancer! thx! - the world
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! :-) xoxo