The Voice 2014: A meeting has reportedly been set up between Kylie Minogue and show bosses to persuade the singer to come back next year.
Producers are said to be keen on signing Kylie up for a second series before the final next weekend.
The Into The Blue singer has agreed to the meeting, which insiders think is an indication that she is interested in returning.
A source told The Daily Star Sunday: ‘This is their big chance to persuade her to come back next year. It’s make or break.
‘They’re so pleased Kylie has agreed to meet with them. It means there’s a chance she’ll go for it.’
The BBC’s actions come after Minogue dropped the bombshell that she will be to focusing on her music next year.
Her Kiss Me Once tour kicks off later this year, which the singer said will clash with filming the audition stages of The Voice.
She told The Mirror last week about the possibility of The Voice 2015, she said: ‘I’m touring this year and the timings wouldn’t work.
‘We started filming in November last year for the show and this year I’m on tour in September, October and November.’
A spokesperson for The Voice said: ‘We are aware of Kylie’s touring commitments and are looking to accommodate them, so that if the series is re commissioned she could return to her coaching role.’
The Voice has been renewed for 2015 and 2016.
I hope she comes back, she shouldn't have had her team sing Into The Blue on Saturday tho, what a mess