"Get in a bath and look at your body and be like, 'Wow, thank you so much for hosting my mind and my heart' ... Be pregnant with the world."
– Shailene Woodley, sharing her best beauty advice, to PEOPLE
"Antarctica jumped up and bit me on the a–"
– Prince Harry, revealing his battle with severe altitude sickness and exhaustion during his grueling 2013 trek to the South Pole, in an upcoming installment of the ITV documentary Harry's South Pole Heroes
"Oh my god, is Mel B talking to me?"
– Diehard Spice Girls fan Emma Stone, who got teary-eyed while watching a video from Scary Spice herself, during an interview with Australia's 2Day FM radio station
"It was pretty much the gayest gym on the planet, and I assumed you were gay 'cause … there weren't a lot of other reasons to be there."
– Anderson Cooper, recalling an innocent misunderstanding when he first met Seth Meyers, on Late Night
"I'm so happy to tell the world 'cause I can't suck in this gut anymore!"
– Savannah Guthrie, who announced she's having her first child with new husband Michael Feldman, on the Today show
"Paul Newman or Rihanna."
– January Jones, on whom she would like to go to bed with, dead or alive, to digital publication Violet Grey
"Bear's second name is Blaze because my husband and I met in a house fire basically."
– Kate Winslet, whose youngest son's middle name is an ode to the August 2011 house fire that coincided with her introduction to husband Ned Rocknroll, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
"Absolutely nothing. True story. That's how they are. Avoid the tweezers."
– Game of Thrones star Emilia Clarke, on how she maintains her bold brows, to reporters
"He goes, 'One, two, you're through' and walked away."
– Giuliana Rancic, who picked Noah star Russell Crowe as her most awkward celebrity interview ever, on Watch What Happens Live
"We spent many wonderful years together and had made a great life for ourselves."
– Mick Jagger, in a heartfelt tribute to longtime love L'Wren Scott – who committed suicide on March 17 – on Facebook
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
'Let some sunshine in' Shailene
'Harry's South Pole Heroes' is the porn title, right?
Stars- they're fangirls like us!
5yr old NYC gym equipment, never been used!
Congrats to Savannah and Michael!
JJ and a couple of Hustlers
Kate bears down on her son's name
Brow Beauty Emilia
Guliana probably asked Russell how Tuggah was going
RIP L'Wren Scott
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! :-) xoxo