- Director James Gunn really didn't want Chris Pratt ("the chubby guy from Parks and Rec? no way.") and refused to see him audition several times.
- They chose Bradley Cooper to voice Rocket because he brought heart and soul to the character rme he should have a cockney accent like in the comics bye
- Rocket isn't just 'Bugs Bunny tossed in the middle of The Avengers'
- Cosmo, a talking dog with a Russian accent who helps the Guardians from their HQ is heavily implied to be in the movie YASSSSS
- Sequels might happen, with more Guardians being added, but for now they're considering this a stand-alone film.
- Starhawk from the 1969 team might be added if there were sequels, Bug from the reboot team was cut from the lineup.
- 99% of this movie will take place in space, mid-credits scene on earth?
Celebrating the new Chris Pratt tag!