"I'm not a big Valentine's Day person. I'll probably just order a deep dish and watch The Notebook or something."
– Eva Mendes, sharing her V-Day plans and name-checking the romantic drama that stars boyfriend Ryan Gosling, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
"I do my own tweets. If Martha makes a typo, they think I'm drunk."
– Martha Stewart, on the reactions to her social media snafus, at The MAKERS Conference in Ranchos Palos Verdes, Calif.
"The reality is I've never seen Dwyane balance a checkbook, so I gotta protect my stuff."
– Bride-to-be Gabrielle Union, vowing to get a prenup before marrying NBA star Dwyane Wade, on The Arsenio Hall Show
"We don't do anything without an audience, do we?"
– Taylor Swift, who chopped off her long blonde locks in front of an eager crowd, on Instagram
"God forbid it's an On Demand movie in a hotel room and my mother says, 'Oh, I haven't seen this work of my son's,' and hits purchase."
– Colin Farrell, on his infamous 2003 sex tape, to Elle magazine
"I just want to make sure I could tell my story the way I want to tell it. I just want to own my truth."
– NFL prospect and University of Missouri defensive player Michael Sam, who came out as gay, to The New York Times
"I stand by every mistake I've ever made. So judge away."
– Kristen Stewart, owning up to past experiences, to Marie Claire magazine
"I know you've come up against this, and I certainly have too – where being a woman and our value and our worth is basically associated with our marital status or whether or not we have procreated."
– Jennifer Aniston, on marriage and motherhood, in an interview with activist Gloria Steinem for The MAKERS Conference
"Well, I guess we're in deep s–!"
– Gloria Steinem, in response
"I'm the other guy, 'what's in your wallet,' I'm that guy."
– Samuel L. Jackson, schooling entertainment reporter Sam Rubin for confusing him with fellow actor Laurence Fishburne, during an interview on KTLA
"Now it is time for the next chapter. I have new dreams and aspirations, and I want new challenges."
– New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter, who will retire after the 2014 baseball season, on Facebook
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
Stars... they're just like us! Eva + Ryan
The OG HBIC, Martha!
Gabrielle hollers she want pre-nup!
FuzzyWuzzy was a bear TaylorSwifty has no hair
Colin BREAKFAST LUNCH & DINNER
Good luck at the Combine, Michael!
KStew doesn't regret giving footrubs
Jennifer + Gloria (and I always forget that Gloria is CBale's stepmom)
Sam Jackson has had it with these reporter-fighting snakes on this Monday-to-Friday newscast
Derek GAVE EVERYONE HERPES Jeter
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD Sweethearts! :-* xoxoxo
Speaking of herpes and Derek Jeter, don't forget to test your Hollywood Hookup knowledge here: