"This is the late night pickle ... This is the passing of the pickle."
– Jimmy Fallon, passing down the long-standing (and questionably tasty!) Late Night "torch" to new host Seth Meyers, on his talk show
– Anna Kendrick, who worked up the courage to meet Beyoncé at this year's Grammy Awards, on Instagram
"Shipping is going to cost me a fortune, so Oprah, if you want it, you have to come to my show and get it."
– Ellen DeGeneres, who made a sequined portrait of the media mogul for her 60th birthday, on her daytime talk show
"When women succeed, America succeeds."
– President Barack Obama, who addressed the gender pay gap during the State of the Union address
"Just 'cause you can chew it and swallow it and poop it out doesn't mean it's food."
– Cameron Diaz, on how she resists her Taco Bell cravings, to Self magazine
"I'm a cobbler, I like to make shoes ... When Daniel Day-Lewis was spending all his time playing Lincoln, I was just fixing shoes. He's spending all the time focused on the hat and the pipe and getting into character, and I remained focused – with the overalls and the hammer."
– George Clooney, revealing his secret hobby, during his Reddit Ask Me Anything session
"Things got a little gangsta."
– 50 Cent, who struck a pose with Oscar winner Meryl Streep and NBA star Kobe Bryant at a Los Angeles Lakers game, on Instagram
"Y'all tryna start a roast beef? '@Arbys: Hey @Pharrell, can we have our hat back? #GRAMMYs'"
– Pharrell Williams, responding to the fast food chain's friendly jab over his fashionable Grammys headwear, on Twitter
"Weird thing – everyone who went to the Grammys wound up married at the end – whether they wanted to or not. Steven Tyler is now Mrs. Ryan Seacrest."
– Jimmy Kimmel, on the mass wedding at this year's Grammy Awards, on his late-night talk show
"MTV's paying me today in ones, so we can all go to the strip club after this."
– Miley Cyrus, adding a little banter to her country-flavored performance, on the network's Unplugged
Which celeb has THE BEST quote this week?
Jimmy stickin' Seth with the pickle
Their celeb couple name: Beyanna K
Oprah, does Ellen dazzle you?
Obama the feminist
Cameron's poopin' chalupas
Clooney the cobbler
I wonder what the initiation is for their gang?
Pharrell's ass is a spaceship I want to ride
ONTD should get mass married
ITS_MILEY makin' it rain
HAPPY FRIDAY, ONTD! :-) xoxoxo