"Apparently Julia [Roberts] ... You and I are in a dispute over George Clooney. We talked about this, right? It's shared custody and we're both fine with it."
– Sandra Bullock, who Googled herself and learned of her love triangle with the fellow Oscar winners, at the Palm Springs Film Festival
"Hollywood is like a bad boyfriend. You can't stand around and wait to be asked to dance."
– Amy Poehler, on why she's heading into directing, producing and writing, to Elle magazine
"They give Justin Bieber a hard time, [but] my god, I was an absolute train wreck. Wow."
– Mark Wahlberg, reflecting on his Marky Mark past, on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
"I feel like I'm not on earth just to shake it and shake it endlessly, you know?"
– Shakira, on her life's purpose, to Glamour
"And yet our characters are still dating on the show."
– Vampire Diaries star Ian Somerhalder, who reunited with ex-girlfriend Nina Dobrev onstage to accept the People's Choice Award for best chemistry
"It's a good thing it's not awkward ... Well, it's a good thing we have chemistry!"
– Nina Dobrev, in response
"For sure, bigger than yours!"
– Sofia Vergara, to Jimmy Kimmel after he read a mean Internet comment about the Modern Family star being a man, on his late night talk show
"And honey, if you don't win the Academy Award, I'm giving you mine!"
– Legendary actress Liza Minnelli, offering up her Best Actress Oscar (for Cabaret) to Dallas Buyers Club star Matthew McConaughey, according to The Hollywood Reporter
"If anyone wants to see more of my body, go on thirteen dates with me."
– Mindy Kaling, responding to her controversial "Women in TV" Elle cover, which was close cropped unlike the full-body shots of fellow cover stars Zooey Deschanel, Amy Poehler and Allison Williams, on Twitter
"What do we do after we win 3 PCAs?!?! Easy ... Go to Taco Bell!! People's Champ, baby!!"
– Justin Timberlake, celebrating his People's Choice victories with a fast-food run, on Instagram
"It's such a cold night and it's the only time I've actively been grateful for menopause. I've been entirely comfortable."
– Emma Thompson, who credits her hot flashes with keeping her warm in frigid New York City, at the National Board of Review gala
Which celeb had THE BEST quote this week?
FRIDAY, ONTD! :-) xoxo