"I will be the leader of a company that ends up being worth billions of dollars, because I got the answers. I understand culture. I am the nucleus."
– Kanye West, to The New York Times
"Some of those positions were really uncomfortable. That s– is harder than it looks."
– Seth Rogen, Tweeting about playing Kim Kardashian in a parody of Kanye West's "Bound 2" video, along with James Franco
"The resemblance Is terrifying."
– Miley Cyrus, comparing herself to the villainous Lord of the Rings character, on Twitter
"The crazy thing is, I never knew that a wiener could actually make me nauseous."
– Jessica Simpson, confirming she's expecting a baby boy, on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
"The love between Tony and Carmela was one of the greatest I've ever known."
– Edie Falco, in an emotional tribute to her Sopranos costar James Gandolfini, who died of an apparent heart attack on June 19, in a statement
"You look like an old girlfriend of mine."
– Jack Nicholson, while crashing an interview to congratulate Jennifer Lawrence on her Oscar win
"Oh, really? Do I look like a new girlfriend?"
– Jennifer Lawrence, turning on the charm
"I'm a 34-year-old NBA center. I'm black. And I'm gay."
– Washington Wizards forward Jason Collins, who became the first active pro athlete to come out, to Sports Illustrated
"I played a lawyer in a movie so many times I think I am a lawyer. And clearly I'm not a lawyer, because I got arrested."
– Reese Witherspoon, who spoke out for the first time since her April 19 arrest, on Good Morning America
"I was married for almost 30 years to a wonderful man who went nuts and left me. I mean, can you imagine leaving Martha? I can't imagine it."
– Martha Stewart, on the end of her marriage, on The Dr. Oz Show
"I'm basically the healthiest fat guy you've ever seen in your life."
– New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who underwent lap band surgery in February to lose weight, on The Late Show with David Letterman
"#catcalendar MERRY XMAS!!!!"
– James Franco, sharing a hilarious (and photoshopped!) early holiday photo (courtesy of Ellen DeGeneres), on Instagram
"What is the best thing about not having Joe Simpson as a father-in-law ... I don't have to play grab a– under the table on Easter Sunday."
– Nick Lachey, taking a jab at his former father-in-law, on Watch What Happens Live
"I do not feel any less of a woman. I feel empowered that I made a strong choice that in no way diminishes my femininity."
– Angelina Jolie, who underwent a preventive double mastectomy after genetic tests showed she had a high risk of developing breast cancer, in a New York Times op-ed piece
"So when you spot violence, or bigotry, or intolerance or fear or just garden-variety misogyny, hatred or ignorance, just look it in the eye and think, 'The good outnumber you, and we always will.'"
– Patton Oswalt, responding to the tragic Boston Marathon bombing, on Facebook
"I think I wore it better!"
– Robin Williams, comparing his floral Mrs. Doubtfire ensemble to Kim Kardashian's Met Gala gown, on Twitter
"How come when Kanye acts like an idiot he gets a gold record, but when I act like an idiot, I get a police record?"
– Lindsay Lohan, while guest hosting on Chelsea Lately
"There was no greater man than Cory, so for the time we spent together I consider myself very lucky."
– Lea Michele, opening up about late boyfriend Cory Monteith, to TV Week Australia
"He and I got into a conversation and he said something and I said something, and then he said something and I said something, and I made him cry."
– David Letterman, who reduced Justin Bieber to tears, on his late-night talk show
"Well, that makes two of us!"
– Selena Gomez, admitting that she too made her ex-boyfriend cry, to David Letterman
"No one is going to tell me who I can, and cannot, talk to."
– Leah Remini, on her split from Scientology, to PEOPLE
"People of America, great choice. And you're welcome."
– PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive Adam Levine, accepting his honor on Jimmy Kimmel Live
HAPPY CELEBRATIONS, ONTD! :-) Best of 2013 as voted by ONTD coming soon! xoxo